1. Data controllerThe data controller for data collected through the site is B2X S.r.l., registered office in Italy, Via Tiburtina 1236, 00131 Rome. VAT Number and Tax code: 11020591001: the controller autonomously decides on the purposes and methods of data processing and on security procedures to be applied to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
2. Voluntary or obligatory nature of providing data
Giving your personal data to B2X requested at different stages may be necessary for pursuing the purposes identified in the ad hoc information note, or it may be of a voluntary nature.
The obligatory or voluntary nature of providing data is specified on a case by case basis - with reference to single items of information requested - when collecting data, with the obligatory nature marked by an asterisk (*).
Refusal to communicate to B2X data marked as obligatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific data-gathering task: this refusal may for instance make it impossible for B2X to conclude purchase contracts for Store Valtellina products or to provide other services available on Store Valtellina (help services, sending of newsletter, etc.).
The giving to B2X of additional data, other than those marked as essential, is voluntary, and does not entail any consequences as regards the main purpose of the data-gathering phase (e.g. use of the website and its services or purchase of products).
3. Data processorAt the present time, in addition to B2X, the data processors are as follows:
- TNT Global express S.p.A., which is responsible for processing data in order to perform shipping, delivery and return activities for product purchased from our website;
- Providers, who are responsible for processing data needed to perform product shipping activities.
- Service providers, who are responsible for processing data needed to supply purchased or booked services, such as transportation services, purchase of ski passes, booking of hotels.
4. Your rights
You are always entitled to obtain from B2X confirmation of the processing of your personal data, even if you are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
You are also entitled to obtain from B2X information on the origin of your personal data; the purpose and method adopted when processing your personal data; the logic applied to data processing performed with the aid of electronic instrumentation; data identifying the data controller and data processors; indication of the entities or categories of entities to which personal data may be communicated or that may get to know such data in their capacity, for instance, as data processors. All of this information is contained in this section.You are also always entitled to obtain from B2X:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of your personal data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of your personal data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the above operations have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
- Art. 130, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003: We inform you that legislation on the protection of personal data allows B2X - without requiring your express consent - to use your data for direct marketing activities for products similar to those that you have already purchased, providing you do not object to said use of the email given.
- Decree of the Data Protection Authority of 19 June 2008, concerning the simplification of data processing obligations for administrative and accounting purposes: We also wish to inform you that with this decree the Data Protection Authority allows B2X to use your postal address to send you - together with administrative and accounting documents - advertising on products similar to those you have already purchased, providing you do not object to such use of the postal address given.
- to process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the information note presented when they are collected;
- to use data for ends other than those for which the data have specifically been provided only with the express consent of the user;
- to make available data to other companies only for ends instrumental in providing the requested service and in their capacity as data processor; not to communicate, sell or transfer data to third parties for further processing without users being duly informed in advance, and without them giving their consent;
- to respond to requests for the deletion, modification and integration of data provided, or to objections to the processing of data for the sending of commercial and advertising materials;
- to ensure the correct and lawful management of data, safeguarding the privacy of users, and to adopt appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of given data.
6. How and why we process your personal data
Your personal data are processed chiefly electronically and online by B2X and other entities which, duly selected for their reliability and competence, perform operations required to pursue the ends strictly related to use of the website, its services and the purchase of products through the website.
The specific ends for which data are processed are summarised, on a case by case basis, in the information note pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is presented to the user when it provides personal data.Generally speaking, data are processed to supply the following services that are available by visiting our site:
- Registration with site, to use the relative services;
- subscription to specific services, such as our newsletter and other similar information services regarding our activity, to get you known by other users by sending us your photo and your comments;
- dispatching of orders and related activities;
- handling of your requests: technical, commercial, order status and general requests for information;
- making contact with the heads of our services (Press Office, Business Development, Web Marketing, Procurement Office, Customer Service);
- job applications, by sending a CV.
When processing data that may identify you, either directly or indirectly, we try to conform to the principle of strict necessity. For this reason we have configured the site in such a way as to minimise the use of your personal data: accordingly, your data will not be processed when the purposes pursued in single cases can be achieved with the use of anonymous data (such as market surveys to improve services) or other methods that make it possible to identify the party concerned only if needed or at the request of public authorities and police forces (for instance for data on traffic and your presence on the website or your IP address).
In some cases, as expressly indicated in the information note, your data will be processed - further to your express consent - in order to generate profiles based on your preferences and your purchases. This is done with the aim of sending you information based on your needs and interests. Except for the case provided for by art. 130, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (in which the data controller may use data for sending emails advertising its products and services, similar to those already purchased, unless such use is objected to), B2X may use your data to send you advertising about its services and products only further to your consent.
Your data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, barring those cases in which the communication is mandatory by law or necessary for the ends required by law for which the consent of the party concerned is not required; in these cases data may be made available to third parties that will process them autonomously only for the above ends (e.g. in the event of a request from police forces or judiciary or other competent authorities or to fulfil obligations deriving from the contract entered into with you, such as the communication to KeyClient for the payment of purchased products).
There are other types of data processing for which existing legislation does not require the consent of the data subject: we inform you for example that B2X may process your personal data without having your consent when this is necessary for fulfilling a legal obligation or when it is necessary to fulfil contractual obligations in relations with you (such as when you have purchased products or requested the use of specific services by means of our website).
Finally, we inform you that your personal data will not be transferred overseas to countries other than those belonging to the European Union that do not provide adequate guarantees as to personal protection levels. Should it be necessary to provide you with services or to conclude a contract with B2X for the purchase of products, we guarantee you that your personal data to countries that are not members of the European Union and that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection will not be transferred unless special contracts are entered into by B2X and these entities in compliance with applicable law provisions and regulations.
It may be that B2X will process the personal data of third parties communicated directly by its users to B2X, for example if the user has purchased a product to be sent to a friend or when the subject paying the price to purchase the product is different from the subject to whom the product is addressed, or when the user intends to inform a friend about a Store Valtellina service or special offer for a particular product.
On such occasions B2X will send to the third party the information note required by art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 when it records their data in its archives, but you will remain responsible for obtaining the consent of the person to whom the data refer prior to communicating them to B2X, and for informing him/her about this Privacy Section, as you will be the only person responsible for the communication of information and data about third parties without the latter having expressed their consent or their possible incorrect or unlawful use. We also inform you that the consent of these persons is not required when their data are communicated to B2X for concluding the contract with B2X, in favour of the third party.
B2X reserves the right to delete the accounts and all relative data if contents are detected that are unlawful, harmful to the image of Store Valtellina and/or its products or those of third parties, or in any case contents that are offensive or that promote unlawful or defamatory activities or are pornographic in nature, incite violence or promote discrimination in terms of race, gender, religion and sexual orientation.
Our site uses automatic systems for the gathering of data not directly provided by the user, such as cookies. A cookie is a software device that is transmitted to the user's hard disk; it does not contain intelligible information, but makes it possible to associate the user with the personal information given by him on the site. The personal information associated with cookies is placed on our server, and no one can access the data contained therein.
B2X processes collected information using cookies, and only in anonymous and aggregate form, in order to optimise its services and its site in relation to the specific needs and preferences of its users.
The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies after each session. The browser contains instructions on how such deletion procedures: please consult the browser!
8. Security measures
We take adequate security precautions in order to minimise the risks of destruction or loss - including accidental loss - of data, unauthorised access or processing or access not complying with data-gathering ends as indicated in our Privacy Section.
B2X may not however guarantee its users that the security measures adopted for the website and the transmission of data and information on the site can limit or eradicate all risks of unauthorised access or data dispersion from the user's devices: we suggest that you make sure your computer is endowed with appropriate software for the protection of online data transmission, both incoming and outgoing (such as up-to-date antivirus systems) and that your Internet Service Provider has taken suitable measures for the security of online data transmission (such as firewalls and antispamming filters).
9. Links to other websitesOur website contains links to other websites that may not be connected in any way to us.
If you wish to receive further information on how B2X processes your personal data, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about your rights and remain up-to-date on law provisions concerning the protection of personal data, we advise you to visit the website of the Data Protection Authority: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
11. Applicable law
This Privacy Section is governed by Italian law, in particular by the Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 governing the processing of personal data - including data stored overseas - carried out by anyone residing or based in Italy.
The Code guarantees that personal data is processed in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, respecting the dignity of the party concerned, with special reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.