View other products in: Wine and Spirits - Sforzato, Wine Red DOCG


Sforzato DOCG Le Strie


Share this product
38.0
Price:
Select package:
38.0
A 0,75 l bottle

Quantity:

Currently unavailable

     

Description

The wine comes from carefully selected Nebbiolo grapes (95%) along with other local  varieties accounting for the remaining 5% : Pignola, Rossola, Brugnola. They are hand picked and allowed to dry in small cranes for at least two months. The result is a fine wine, powerful and structured but at the same time with delicate flavours.

Product

Bottle size: Normal (0.75 l)
Typical regional dishes: Lombardy
Year: 2007

Wine detail

Grapes: 100% Nebbiolo
Vineyard: located in the “Sassella” and “Valgella” sub zones of the Valtellina Superiore wine producing area
Sensory properties: COLOUR: deep red orange; PERFUMES: Red fruits, spices; TASTE: full, round, rich, slightly tannic.
Alcohol Content: 15 % vol.
Food combinations: roasted red meat, game, mature cheese
Serving temperature: 18 °C

See more Products »



    You may also like: